Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Revised Essay Numero Dos


Here we go again... Another revised essay. I've written what I want to write. But now, I'm not sure what else to say in my essay. I want it a little longer. But I'm stuck. I'm not sure where to go from here, sadly.

I like what I've written, but now I just don't know. I'm scared to put some of the things I want to put. My experiences as daughter of a murder victim. The death penalty isn't legal here in Iowa, but people still walk up to me and ask, "Don't you wish Iowa had the death penalty so they could kill the guy and have it over and done with?!" My answer has always been, "no," as I walk away and whisper my response. Well, here's my explanation. Here's my reasoning.

Once the essay is done I promise to put it online. But until then, you're left wondering what this girl has written this time :P

No comments:

Post a Comment