Monday, January 25, 2010


Blah Blah Blah: Ke$ha

My sister has me addicted to this song now. We tend to say “blah blah blah” a lot to each other when we are annoyed. So now, we just sometimes randomly decide to sing it instead of say it :)
So I guess this is a shout out to my sister – the next time I get annoyed with you, I’m sending you here to listen to this song and read this message!

“Stop ta-ta-talking that
Blah blah blah”




Gotta Keep Moving: Kellie Pickler

Sometimes I think this song really explains my life – sometimes I just want to get out of this town – I want to just speed past those white lines on the highway and get out of town. Sometimes I want out. But I guess what keeps me back here is my boyfriend – the realization that if I leave, I’m being selfish. So I stay here, until the day he decides he wants to go with me…

“I gotta keep moving
With the white lines on the highway
Watchin' every mile go by
The silos and the by-ways
Gotta keep moving
Cause it's been way too long”

No comments:

Post a Comment