Monday, January 18, 2010

Mid Term Madness!


Ahh! It’s midterms! And let me tell you, my grades are terrible! (Ok, so terrible in my eyes!)

Conferences were tonight. And my mom saw my grades. She just said I needed to work a little harder.

So, I grounded myself.

My life will now consist of school, extra curriculars, a little bit of sleep as well as food, and studying.

I will give myself a free day – Saturday – to be with friends and with my boyfriend.

In my eyes, this isn’t extreme at all. This is what I need to do to get into law school. Law school will not accept C’s. Heck, I don’t even know if they will accept B’s!

My boyfriend, on the other hand, thinks this is extreme. He’s one of those abnormal people that can read something once and do fine on a test. I, on the other hand, need hours and hours and hours of time to study – time that I don’t have (and if I have the time, I spend it doing other things). Well, now I’m going to find that time, even if it is at three o’clock in the morning. I’m going to do well in school, no matter what it takes.

I want to be a lawyer – this is the price I pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment