Monday, January 4, 2010

Revised Essay #2


I have NO IDEA what to write about for the second revised essay we have to write for my AP Lang class. Seriously, I have absolutely no idea what to write about. The first draft is due a week from today. I have NO IDEA what I’m going to write about!

There’s so much going on in my life that I could easily write about, but none of it is finished – I would have no way to end my essay. It would end without an ending, almost like its ending mid-sentence. I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what I’m going to write about.

Ideas:

1) Law – pick some random case that interests me and write about it – that could be really boring to readers
2) My friends – that would be easy, but I’m not sure I have enough to go off of
3) My dad – I did that for the first revised essay we had to write…
4) Lymphoma – my grandma died from that – I could do that – this is a possibility!!!
5) Non-Violence – maybe???

I guess right now, the only “good” option is lymphoma. So I guess I’ll get to work with that…

Here we go – be prepared for the worst essay I’ve ever written…!

AH HA! I've got it!
"Should the death penalty be legal or not?"

:D :) :P
Yay, I now feel sucessful!
Now I just have to write it...
Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment