Monday, January 25, 2010

Let’s Talk About my Lack of Ability to Think…

Alright – right now I have NO IDEA what to talk about. I have literally no idea. Therefore, I’m just going to blabber on for a few minutes and maybe something useful will come out of my mouth…


Ok, so the Vikings lost last night to the Saints – bummer! I’m not too happy! 3rd or 4th quarter (I can’t remember) Brett Favre got hurt. But he was back in approximately 3 minutes of game time later. So that’s good, I guess. :)

I was supposed to stay with a friend and her parents this weekend to just hang out, but sadly it didn’t work out, so I was left home, bored, with pretty much nothing to do! :(


The Band Carnival was on Saturday. I worked at the game “Pirate Pond” aka “Duck Pond.” The problem with this, though, the ‘water’ was a table covered with a blue tarp – there was no water! This caused kids to be like “wtf” and walk right on by the game. So that was an interesting hour and a half – sitting there watching my friends have fun and be crazy, while I’m sitting at a semi-lame game! Oh well, I won a candy bar at “Walk the Plank” aka “Candy Walk” right after I was done running “Pirate Pond.”

Well, that's all I can think of for now! More later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment