Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break's Over

Spring Break is over! :(

I had a little bit of fun, but I’m really not happy to be back at school. On Spring Break, all the weight lifted from my shoulders. But now, since school has started again, it’s back on.

I went shopping. A lot. That’s practically all I did over break. Well, at least all of what I can remember!


I also went to a Bed and Breakfast called Mont Rest in Bellevue. It was a lot of fun and I met eight amazing people that I had a lot of fun with. At the Bed and Breakfast, there was also a murder mystery. It turns out three of us were the “murderers.” I guess two out of the three! Better than anyone else! And I was the youngest one there by at least five years!

At this Bed and Breakfast, I got to stay in the tower all by myself. It was a lot of fun because I had to go on a winding staircase in order to get to my room. If you look at the picture, the tower is the round-ish thing on the top of the building. I got to stay up there.

Something interesting I learned about this tower is that it was originally built for poker. Back when the room was built, gambling was illegal. So, they made this room in order to play poker. Back then, the only way to enter the room was from the roof. This made it a good hiding spot because police didn’t think there would be anything on the roof, therefore they never thought they would need to go up there.


Home sweet home, I guess. Bring on the homework! (Please don’t!)

No comments:

Post a Comment