Monday, March 29, 2010

Local News Updates

I NORMALLY HATE LOCAL NEWS, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO WRITE ABOUT! I HATE HOW THE PRESS WRITES, NOT EVEN THINKING ABOUT THE FAMILIES THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT OR ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT! I'M JUST WRITING TO WRITE. AND I'M NOT EVEN SURE WHY. I JUST NEED SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT!

Junk Food Addiction
Citizens today, according to KCRG’s recent article, may find themselves eating more and more junk food. They say this could be due to an addiction to junk food. They say that once you eat a little, you eventually have to have more and more of it. Ever crave chocolate? This could be why.

Wal-Mart Man Dies
If you haven’t already heard this, there was a man run over in a Wal-Mart parking lot by an elderly lady. She was instructed, after accidentally running him over, to not move her car because it cause more damage. After the police got the elderly lady’s car off the man’s neck, he was rushed to Intensive Care. A few days later, the man died. In my opinion, many people are being more careful and are being more alert when driving through parking lots.

Eighteen-Month Old Baby Dies

I always hate hearing about these. Another baby dying. Personally, I think its Shaken Baby Syndrome again. But we’ll see I guess. Maybe I’ll be wrong. I sure hope so. I feel so bad for that poor little girl. She was so little – she had her life ahead of her. I hope they figure out why this happened and if it was caused by another human being, I hope they are prosecuted with the worst possible sentencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment