Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cousin Crazies


So like I said in my last post, my birthday is tomorrow. Well, my cousin, who lives in San Francisco and is going to get married in April, wanted to give me something. So instead of talking to my mom about this, she calls me on the phone and asks if there’s a makeup place near me so I can get some new makeup for her wedding. I instantly respond “Ulta”.

Well, yesterday afternoon, I got a card in the mail. It was from Ulta. I opened it up, and sure enough, it was from my cousin Whit. Inside, it said, “Bet you didn’t know what you were getting! :) Love you! –Whit”

Well, I got right on Facebook and wrote on her Wall. I said something along the lines of “I got a card in the mail today. It was from you. How did you know what I wanted? I guess we can read each other’s minds now! Lol. I love you cous! Thanks for the gift card!”

This was just a funny-ish thing I thought I’d share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment