Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Girls!


Well, my birthday is tomorrow. I’ll be 17. The cool thing about my birthday, is that it means two of my best friends, as well as another one of our friends, have birthdays coming up. Chels turns 21 on March 21st, Kt turns 22 on March 23rd, and Shay turns 20 on April 1st. We are trying to get together sometime soon to hang out and celebrate our birthdays together. We did this last year – went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and exchanged gifts. I hope we can do something like this again this year! It was a lot of fun!

I’m so excited for my birthday, as well as Chels, Kt, and Shay’s. Though, if you haven’t already noticed, I’m the youngest. There are only two of us now that won’t be 21 because Kt will be 22 and Chels will be 21. So this is a little sad because now there’s more of us that are legal to drink, which means us young’ins won’t be able to do AS MUCH stuff with the older girls. Oh well, we will still hang out a lot and have good times like we always have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment