Thursday, December 3, 2009

Write!

What’s the best thing to do when you can’t talk? Write! Yeah, that’s right. I lost my voice today due to the flu I caught from my mom earlier this week. I stayed home from school today. And let me tell you – I’m BORED!

I thought I would be able to keep myself busy with television, Facebook, and everything else that I normally do when I’m extremely bored. But it’s mid-day! Everyone is at school and Facebook has three people on it, all at work that can’t talk but get on Facebook just because they can! I’m tearing my hair out trying to figure out what to do! I’ve tried sleeping, but it just isn’t happening! I already did the homework that I could that’s due tomorrow, I don’t know what to do and its not even noon-thirty!

What is a bored, sick girl to do? Ahhh! Today just needs to be over with so I can go back to school tomorrow! (Hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment