Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fabulous Friends

I thought it would be worth while to blog about my two best friends. They mean so much to me; why not dedicate a blog or two about them?

I sometimes sit and wonder what my life would be like if I’d never met my two best friends. They were there for me when my dad died. They’ve been there for me every time something has gone wrong, as well as every time something has gone right in my life.

We’ve always been by each other’s side, through breakups, deaths, and other catastrophes that come along in our lives.

Without my friends, I wonder where I’d be today. I wonder if I would have made it through the breakups; the fights with my boyfriend; the death of my father, my uncle, and my grandma.

I hope I never lose those two girls that I’ve grown so close to over the years. If I do, I’m not sure how I’ll survive. They’re here for me at any hour of the day and night, ready to calm me down and help me out.

1 comment: