Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sickness is NOT Fun!


So I woke up this morning to find that I caught what my mom has been out with since Friday. The flu.

I have a headache, probably a little fever, my eyes and neck hurt, and I have a cough that sounds like I’m killing a cow (yeah, that was meant to be funny). I’m freezing cold with a sweatshirt on as well as a blanket, and my homework just doesn’t understand that I need it to learn how to do itself tonight so I can just relax and watch television, and maybe take a really long nap.

I can’t skip school any time soon, though, regardless of how I feel, emotionally as well as physically, because I just don’t like that feeling of being behind in my classes. My sister told me to take tomorrow off because I will only end up getting worse and having to take more off from school. But right now, that isn’t exactly an option. The new term just started and I need to start out ahead. Not behind. My sister also said that I should take the day off so I don’t infect the whole rest of the school. Well, to be honest, I don’t care! My education is more important to me! I don’t want that feeling of being behind in my classes, I don’t want that feeling of just not being able to get anything done because I’m overly stressed out.

I have the flu. And I absolutely hate it! I hope it goes away soon! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment