Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAYS!

S-N-O-W D-A-Y-S!!!

Ok, so it's not as bad as this picture, but it's still pretty bad!!!

There have been two snow days so far. Today and yesterday. Yesterday I think could have passed as a two hour delay and we would have been fine. But right now I’m b-o-r-e-d! My mom has got me cooking and cleaning and all I want to do is waste my day away on Facebook or sitting in front of the fireplace. Will the snow days ever end? Will I ever go back to school? Part of me wants to go back because of how bored I am. But another part of me wants to just sit here for the rest of my life and watch the snow blow across my front yard. But I can’t really have it both ways, so I guess; I guess I’ll go back to school. I just hope that’s soon so I can stop being so bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment