Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wedding Day has Come and Gone


No, not my wedding day! If you've been following my blog, you know that I've been really excited about my older cousin's wedding in San Francisco. Well, it has come and gone.

It was so much fun to see my little cousins and spend time with them. It was fun dancing the night of the wedding away with my kid cousins and with the bride.

I was really excited when the guy that was helping to organize the wedding ran through where the families were standing around and talking. He was yelling "Cousin, Cousin!", and wanting me to follow him downstairs to spend time with the bride until the wedding had started. She and I sat downstairs and talked for about twenty or thirty minutes. It was fun to see my cousin and get some alone time with her, because I knew I wouldn't get to see her much for the rest of my time in California.

For the wedding, my little cousins were the flower girls and the ring barrer. After they walked down the aisle, my seven year old cousin came to sit on my lap. This was a really good thing because it kept me warmer. Since the wedding was on a balcony over the water, it was windy and really cold! Having my cousin sit on my bare legs helped me to stay a little warmer!!!!

The family photos were a lot of fun to take, and I'm so glad I was able to be there for my cousin's wedding. I wouldn't have missed it for the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment