Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Awesome Blogs!

Through Facebook, I have found this amazing blog called Healing after Homicide. It's about a lady who, like me, lost her father to murder. She has her blog linked to my personal blog (not my school blog) and vice versa.

Through this blog, we're able to talk about many different things regarding homicide and what has been going on in our lives since the incident.

It has realy helped me alot, and I'm glad I've found it!

Another blog are my Big Sister's blogs, Thoughts Put into Words, and Unstructured Thoughts of a Demented Optimist. This blog helps me because a) I know what's going on (good and bad) in my older sister's life, and we're able to connect with eachother through blog posts and the comments made on them :)

Thank you both for creating these blogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment