Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hurry Home: Jason Michael Carroll


Hurry Home: Jason Michael Carroll

Sorry, I know I keep posting videos. But I had to post this one. It's just so moving. It shows unconditional love towards the daughter, explaining that she can always come home and feel loved, no matter what.

It doesn't matter what you've done, I still love you
It doesn't matter where you've been, you can still come home
And honey if it's you, we've got a lot of making up to do
And I can't hug you on the phone, so hurry home


Then, by the end of the song, there’s a happy little ending. The daughter calls, even though she isn’t sure she can come back home. When she calls, the dad isn’t home. But she hears his message on the answering machine and decides so come home.

He walked in just in time to hear her say
Dad, I'm on my way

No comments:

Post a Comment